Previously I discussed about Everything you need to know about Amazon Affiliate Program . Just incase you have not read it, kindly take little of your time to read it now. Now I will be talking about the Application Process to become an Amazon Affiliate in 2023.
- Setuo a website or blog.
- Navigate to the Amazon Associates homepage and click “Sign Up.”
- Input your account information.
- Input your blog or website address.
- Input your preferred store ID.
- Explain acquisition of your website or traffic.
- Select your payment method.
- Create Amazon Affiliate links.
1. Setup a website or blog.
To become an Amazon Associate, you must own an active website, blog, app, or YouTube channel. It’s also helpful if you have an well engaged website with content, so it appears active and authentic to both users and Amazon.
Remember, you must be able to describe the purpose of your website or blog as part of the application process. So, have a solid purpose of why you are creating your website, the audience you will target, and how you will generate traffic to the website or blog.
2. Navigate to the Amazon Associates homepage and click “Sign Up.”
For you to be able to become an Amazon affiliate, you’ll need to create your Amazon Associates account and to do that, visit the Amazon Associates homepage and click Sign Up. From there, you wil be prompted to log in to your existing Amazon account or create one.
3. Input your account information.
Enter your account info (including the name, address, and phone number of the payee).
4. Input your blog or website address.
Enter your blog or website address(es), apps, YouTube channels, etc.
5. Input your preferred store ID.
Enter your preferred store ID (usually the same as your primary website name), explain what your websites hope to achieve, and select Amazon topics your links will likely target.
6. Explain Acquisition of your website or blog traffic.
Explain how you drive traffic to your websites or blog, how you use your website or apps to generate income, how you usually build links, and your website monthly traffic analytics.
7. Select your payment method.
Select whether to input your payment (credit card) and tax ID information now or later. Then proceed to your dashboard.
8. Create Amazon Affiliate links.
Once you’ve setup your account, you’ll be sent to your personal Associate homepage. This is where you’ll find your performance dashboard (including an earnings overview, monthly summary, and total clicks).
This dashboard is also where you’ll search for relevant products to link to from your content. Here’s how: