What’s the difference between friends and family or goods and services payments?
Friends and family payments are transactions made between people who have a personal relationship, while goods and services payments involve buying products or services from businesses.
You can send money to friends and family or pay for goods and services in PayPal Send & Request
If you’re sending a payment, payment types include:
- Sending to a friend and family – used when sending money or a gift card to a friend or family member with a personal PayPal account. This payment type will only be available for payments sent to personal PayPal accounts.
- Paying for goods or service – used when buying an item or service from someone or business. Before you complete a payment, you can opt to pay the fee, or pass it onto the recipient by changing it to a Goods or Services payment, to be covered by PayPal Purchase Protection. Business accounts won’t be able to receive friend and family payment types. This change goes into effect since July 28th, 2022. When you make a purchase, the seller pays a small fee to receive your money. Your payment is covered by PayPal purchase protection policy automatically.
You can send money to someone with a personal PayPal account for free in the U.S. Just use your bank account or PayPal balance. There may be a small fee if you use a debit or credit card as your means of payment.
Listed below are 8 simple steps to trade paypal funds on Paytonaira:
- On the home page trade section, choose an action either to buy or sell.
- Select PayPal on the trade type dropdown box.
- Select payment method; either “friend and family” or “good and services” options.
- Input the amount you’d like to trade in numbers.
- Click on open trade button to submit trade.
- Review your transaction details and if agreed,
- Click to view payment details.
- Process payment and submit your payment proof and bank details in the finish paypal trade form below the page.
No registration is required to buy or sell and exchange paypal funds on PaytoNaira, making it easier and faster to use. More also, faster payments and better rates are guaranteed.